Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that also I had to go check out what the V-Rodforum was all about and I have to say I like it! The problem now is that I have to allocate twice the time to Roddin' on the net when I have both the V-Twin and the V-Rod forums to check into. But I guess that time has to be stolen from work and not the riding (as always)

Greetings from SVROD in Stockholm, Sweden!

:freak: :sinister: :icon_mrgr

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome SVROD we are glad to have you here. Now how about a "Getaway in Stockhom V-Rod" movie if you know what I mean. :)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Great to hear from you SVROD, I split my time in the beginning , now it is like 80/20 in favor of Max' site. Enjoy! BobT

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
It's about Time you found this place!:rolleyes: ;)

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Välkommen,
Vi hoppas du trivs!

I did this on an Internet translator, so I hope it is near correct!?!? :D

Mike

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guy's and VRODScout, the translator works perfectly!

Max - I have no such movie yet...but I will post a picture around Nov 15 of some Stockholm action!

Cheers!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Have you seen any of the getaway movies made with the Porsche and Toyota that were done there is Stockholm? Those guys are crazy.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have seen them and the movies are great! Truly very immature behaviour but so much fun! There are actually similar movies with a racebike rider joking around with Swedish police in very high speed chases. Check trailer on www.ghostridermovie.net. This is one crazy MF!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts