Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put these on their DX? I am looking at getting a pair for mine and wanted to see if anyone had a pic of them on their bike. Or if you had seen them on a DX.

·
james
601 Posts
no but if you want to send them to me i will try them for you, take picture and ever thing...lol... those are really good looking rimms...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at these or the Indy's. A lot of guys already have the Indy's so I was thinking of trying something else.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those do look good.

I also have indys. Chrome center Black lip
Could you send me a few pics of your bike with the Indy's on it??? Also, did you have to do the HogPro 280 kit to make the 280 fit. I currently have a 260 on 8" rim and wasnt sure if the stock swingarm could fit the 8.5" with 280 on it.

My email is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
To do the 280, You must have a 10 inch wheel . A 10 inch wheel will NOT fit into your swing arm. So yes, You must have a wider swing arm. And a off set for your front sprocket, and a thinner belt. ect ect . So yes you could try and do it yourself or just buy the bolt on kit with all the parts (cheaper than you could it yourself, I tried)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No pics of Lemans on the DX????

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Here is one DX and a couple NRS with the all black Lemans RPM wheels on them. These wheels look great on the blacked out rods IMHO. Let me know if you have any questions about them. Thanks, Rob

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, me likey! Thanks Rob, I think that settles it in my mind. I am definitely gonna go with the Lemans. Now I just have to wait till my birthday in October:) And sell me current "D" setup. I will definitely order from you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now I just have to decide if I want to stick with the 260 or jump up to the 300..... I do like the handling of the 260, but the looks of the 300 is SICK. Plenty of time to decide!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts