Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AMF
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Val, I looked at the map you posted for the PC. I loaded it and printed it for comparison. Did they give you any HP or torque numbers for this setup ??

Mark, last week I posted my sheet and map and you modified it. I also loaded and printed it for comparison. Have you looked at Val's map ?? her setup is basically the same as mine except she has a stock ecm and I have stage 1.

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Vrodjohn, my hp and torque with this map are still a mystery. They didn't measure the torque when they dyno'd it and Mark (mjw930) thinks they don't have their dyno calibrated correctly, so the hp numbers were low. The tech said it ran at 85rwhp before he tuned it and 97rwhp with the new map. Mark says the brand of dyno they have notoriously runs 11-19% lower than others. So I don't know the "real" numbers here and will have to have it run on a different and correctly calibrated dyno sometime to know.

·
AMF
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Val, I am taking my bike to a shop next week (hopefully) and I am going to load your map and Marks to see what they do. I will post the results.

·
AMF
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kspz3, I load them in the Powercommander Control Center software. You can attach the map to a post that I can download.

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
KSPZ3 Map

VRodJohn - Here is my VMod map - as usual look at it at your own risk - I enrichened the mixtur on top end and also advance the ignition - I developed this for running on the track - topless also. It worked well for me. Now I will try to attach - you will need to tell me if it worked and how it compares to what you are usineg now.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts