Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where I recognize that terrible rear end that plagues the F models, Yamaha has been doing it since 2005 on their Warriors.
(Ground Breaking HD!!! Really Ground Breaking!!!)
I guess the "F" stands for 'Its a FOCKING Yamaha!!!"
2012 VRSCF

2008 Warrior

Attachments

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts
WOW that bike is ugly

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts
Its kinda haveing to pick between Rupal straight or Rupaul in drag.
You loose either way.

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts
where I recognize that terrible rear end that plagues the F models, Yamaha has been doing it since 2005 on their Warriors.
(Ground Breaking HD!!! Really Ground Breaking!!!)
I guess the "F" stands for 'Its a FOCKING Yamaha!!!"
2012 VRSCF

2008 Warrior
A buddy of mine has an 03 warrior and it has the same rear fender! :spank: I guess HD is only 9 years late on being innovative!:stilpoke:

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts
I am sure when BT reas this we will get the:chainsaw::spank::bash::mad::tmbsdow::popcorn:bat:whack::slap::blahblah: or something like that.

I have to give him credit, he owns an F and takes some abuse. I guess the oil can beers take the bite out.

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
I actually like the Yamaha.........hahahaha ...that ****ed ya's didn't it.......

Carry on my bored little idjuts.......

Edit: why is the swearing edited now !! That's ****ed !!

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
I actually like the Yamaha.........hahahaha ...that ****ed ya's didn't it.......

Carry on my bored little idjuts.......

Edit: why is the swearing edited now !! That's ****ed !!
Tony, I thought the "F" stood for Fock the older models without all my "high-tech" and HP.

·
redneckgearhead
267 Posts
LOL, I can take the copied rear fender but the scoops screwed to the air box have made me cringe since the first time I seen them. They look so much like an after thought and looks like they just threw it on with self tapping screws. They also remind me of those hideous vmax scoops.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
LOL, I can take the copied rear fender but the scoops screwed to the air box have made me cringe since the first time I seen them. They look so much like an after thought and looks like they just threw it on with self tapping screws. They also remind me of those hideous vmax scoops.
For me it was more of a disappointment in the direction they took. To each their own, the F seems to sell well enough but after the DX I thought they were finally giving it that badazz look it deserves. Then they went backwards IMO. But many like that Euro, squared-off look. Honda, BMW been selling it for years. Maybe Harley put the shoe on the other foot and copied them for a change?

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
it is completely unacceptable that Harley Davidson is copying design's from engineers of foreign origin. Do they think that folks on the fence will side with the Jap design just because those potential customers like those Jap cruisers. There is a huge disconnect going on at HD. Out with old (if they know whats good for them)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Each to their own

Ducati owners have their opinion, Thriumph and Kawasaki riders too

That's the beauty of variety !

I had a Fatboy and it was slow and made me feel I was 80 years old

My VRod muscle handles and performs so well and I love the look

Nothing you can say will change that :)

Ride safe guys

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
I am the youngest of Four older Brother's. So far in my life I have learned not to fight with my older Brother's. It dos not matter that I can kick there ass from here to hell and back (I joined the Marines because of them). It dos not matter that I am smarter then any of my As* hole brother's. I can win any intellectual conversation through my logic (at lest in my mind). It dos not matter that I am right ( I always right).If it were not for my older brother's I would not be the Man that I am. The one true fact is they were here before us. They have a right to there own opinion. And they are entitled to them. We who see the Muscle ( Grok it) see it through different eyes. Eyes that they can not see ( Grok it ) they just don't know. They have not live are lives so they cannot see what we see. And any in family fighting just hurt's are whole family. And don't forget its the youngest that hold's the family together. And in the end we live longer. F stand's For FAMILY. A little battering is just good fun. But I wont go to War again over a stupid idea (I have learned). :ride:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts