Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member #415
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark Saturday-August 18,2007 down. Me and some others are heading to Brunswick H-D in Troy, (bike show from 2-5) and then over to Spitzies in Albany (Bike show from 5-8).
If any wants to hook up and ride with us, or even meet us along the way or @ 1 of the dealerships, give me a shout here in the post or PM and I can tell you the roads we'll be traveling.
Let's see if we can get a Bunch of us together...........groovy:D

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
I am moving in the morning Saturday, and gonna see if we can split mid day for a break to go, and then maybe do some more moving that night. I will probably be there. I may even be able to get a few neighbors to join us on their bikes. Give me a call Saturday when you are on your way up. I am only 10 minutes from Spitzies and 10 or 15 from Brunswick. (413) 822-3187.

Michael

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
Anyone still thinking about going? According to their sites, Spitzie's bike show is going to be at Lebanon Valley Speedway and Brunswick's is going to be at Wholly Cow in Schodack. Wholly Cow is right there on the way to (or back from) Lebanon Valley. We will be moving until sometime in the afternoon, then taking a break for a while to relax a bit. Let me know if you guys are coming this way and I will try to coordinate an escape around it. My number is posted 2 post above.

Michael

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Groovy Vs Internet is down tonight I just talk to him, We are meeting up in Harley Davidson of Utica at 10am

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
ok, I may not be able to get there that early, but give me a call when you get up here and we will figure it out.

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
Hey guys. Sorry I didn't make it. Got a little hectic today with the move. Just spent about 4 hours or so in Home Depot getting paint, supplies and other stuff. Hope I can hang out next time. Good news is we got 3/4 of our stuff in today and I thought we would only get less than half of that accomplished today!

·
VT bound
449 Posts
went to lebanan valley and saw no show. but did watch the test and tune runs. Got to see the Destroyer in action and it is Awesome! rode back by wholly cow at around 4:30 and didn't see many bikes there either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts