Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to get on Kuryakyn's web site for the last few days and no luck. Finally got on today and they've updated their site with a new design and new products. Check out the luggage rack for the V-Rod that has a one button quick disconnect for easy removal. It will be available in July. They're also listing two new V-Rod lever designs including the trigger lever and something called "Boss Blades". They're available now. They also have new passenger peg relocators that are keyed and have a new peg design that looks pretty cool. Thought you guys might be interested. So many accessories, so little money........ :broke:

Here's a link to the luggage rack:

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=Harley&ci=3073

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
:yak: flash site :rolleyes:

edit: whoever designed that website should be punched in the balls, repeatedly... I have windows all over my screen after looking at a few products.

·
Registered
454 Posts
DrHeathenScum said:
:yak: flash site :rolleyes:

edit: whoever designed that website should be punched in the balls, repeatedly... I have windows all over my screen after looking at a few products.
There's an option on the front page to view w/o flash...

I wish they categorized their products by the model.

·
Registered
145 Posts
V-Fred said:
Here's a link to the passenger peg extenders. They offer a 4 inch version and it is half the price of the Custom Chrome one I just bought from V-Mod. Damn!!! http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=harley&ci=3051
Great product except that you have to use kuryakyn foot pegs on them. I like my HD Diamond Plates.

I'm still thinking about getting the V-Mod ratcheting set.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
The V-Mod extenders come back in towards the frame more than the Kuryakin ones do. Thats an advantage, in my mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts