Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.

I'm new here, I've been a fan of Harley's ever since I can remember. Hell I am a fan of anything fast and on two wheels.

I'm 18 years old looking for my first bike, biggest issue is cash. When you were 18 how much money did you have? Chances are I'm in the same boat :cool:.

Ah well, from reading some of the posts you guys seem to be a good bunch here, genuine people.

Slowride... take it easy.

See you on the streets :ride:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome to the forum slowride, if the V-Rod is the bike of your choice then your at the right place. At 18 I could have only dreamed about a V-Rod.

Max

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
Welcome there slowride - it is always good to have some youth around for a different perspective - do not let the older guys intimidate you - feel free to join in the conversations.
KSP

·
Registered
154 Posts
At 18 I was pounding the ground in far off lands in the USAF

·
Registered
167 Posts
Slowride said:
I'm 18 years old looking for my first bike, biggest issue is cash. When you were 18 how much money did you have? Chances are I'm in the same boat
250cc single cylinder Triumph Trail Blazer. A bag of nails but only $250.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
cubota said:
250cc single cylinder Triumph Trail Blazer. A bag of nails but only $250.
Welcome Slowride
At 18 I had a Honda CB200 twin. Also a bag of nails and
about £80. Good thing about getting something like this is you HAVE TO learn how to fix it if you want to keep riding it.

Good luck

Christine

·
Fries with that?
1,541 Posts
Hi! Welcome to our little corner of the Internet... and to what will hopefully be a life-long love affair with motorcycling!

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
At 18 I was on a Honda Shadow 800....A V-Rod would have been one of my frequent wet dreams!
Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts