Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a brand new motorcycle rider/harley owner. Took the MSF a little over a week ago, got my motorcycle endorsement shortly after and then bought my bike the very next day. I'm the proud owner of a 2007 Night Rod. Riding has been a dream of mine ever since I can remember, and this year I have made it a point to stop putting things off, stop doing things that I don't want to do anymore and stop wasting my time on frivolous bs.

I take her out every chance I get and am loving every minute of it.

In the past week I've been inspecting the bike every day, mostly to get to know how it operates, what to look for, and to see what the dealership is hiding from me... lol. So far, I've found a coolant leak, a backed out fan mounting screw, a sticky throttle linkage and it seems like my exhaust header flange might have backed off some on both sides.

I've been reading through these forums, the service manual and annoying the hell out of my die-hard harley friend for answers to my questions. I have a mechanical/electrical background, so I'm not completely clueless, but I could definitely benefit from everyone's experience on here as I get to know my bike better. So I'm looking forward to being a part of the community here and in general.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.