Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ride on!
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is! [better pics]

Next on my shopping list is a better camera. Well anyways here she is… Miss Behavin… basically complete.

The paint is by Copperhead Graphics. They have painted for Kendall Johnson Customs… coming up soon, on the Discovery Channel’s Custom Bike Build Off, Chad, from Copperhead Graphics, does the paint for the Build Off. The pictures don’t do justices to the paint. Chad did a fantastic job. I kept my two tone 100 year anniversary skins so I can change back to orginal for any special occasions.

Performance mods: SE air filter; Topless; V-mod exhaust; HD Race Tuner; Superbrace;

Appearance and comfort mods: Metz 200; HD Chrome mirrors, side covers, levers, brake and shift levers; Rad hose cover; Exhaust clamps; Foot pegs; Brake light mod, relocated front turn signals, Sundowner seat with base plate and luggage rack.

Of course there are a few more things I would like to do to her but for now this is it. Just thought I would share her with you all. Any feed back or comments are welcome.

PS more pictures to come when we upgrade our camera. Check out the photo gallery for a few more pictures.

Attachments

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
Wowzer. Mighty Purty. It all integrates beautifully. More pix of that paint job pleez...

KARAF

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I REALLY LIKE THOSE FORK REFLEXTORS! :rolleyes: Sorry it's a Pet Pive of mine! ;) :kaz:

·
Ride on!
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Kaz,

I knew I would get at least one comment on the reflectors... they are coming off soon... I have just had a lot on my plate. I'm going to do something to the dog's #@% as well... next winter... for now... it's getting a little warmer... time to ride!

·
Registered Confuser
828 Posts
Awesome!!

·
Do It Movin...
1,180 Posts
Looking real good...
How do yuo like the Superbrace?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
So Did Turbo Dan the SOB! :spank: I pretty Picky about Custom V-rods with Fork Reflectors on Them! :yak: Sorry if you don't Like it! :moon: I'm a Little Touchy"Sensative"since I came Back from HELL!That and having two of the Baddest V-rod on the Planet Broken tends to PISS ME OFF A LITTLE! :banghead: Anyways Sweet Bike get rid of the FR's! ;)

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
Kaz is right,The reflectors have got to go.Even though they the are a safety issue.The V-ROD :vrod: looks so much more bada$$ without them.

Your bike looks really good. :notworth: I have to say that is the best looking blue v-rod I've seen. :thumb:

·
Ride on!
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Kaz,

I took my reflectors off with the hair drier method (just because I wanted to and was going to anyways)LOL... It looks a lot better, I was going to do it before I posted any pic but I just couldn't wait. I'll post more pics when I get my digital camera.

Hey Cali-V,

I really like the Superbrace, it tightens the frontend up... you get more feedback from the front wheel in the handle bars and it has made a big difference behind the big rigs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts