Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 VRSCF V-Rod Muscle
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, can a moderator please take a look at my account, I'm unable to respond or reply on the classifieds section (nor on the help section)

Thanks!

~ja

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Hello, can a moderator please take a look at my account, I'm unable to respond or reply on the classifieds section (nor on the help section)

Thanks!

~ja
Probably because you have only just reached 10 days membership. Those sections are unaccessable until you have been a member for min 10 days and made a min of 10 posts. You should find today or tomorrow it will unlock.

·
Registered
2013 VRSCF V-Rod Muscle
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably because you have only just reached 10 days membership. Those sections are unaccessable until you have been a member for min 10 days and made a min of 10 posts. You should find today or tomorrow it will unlock.
Yes, I'm hopeful... I believe today is my 10th or 11th day of membership... ironic that the "help" forum is also restricted, on which "newbies" like me might have questions but they are not allowed to inquiry on such forum...

Thanks for your reply!

~ja

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Yes, I'm hopeful... I believe today is my 10th or 11th day of membership... ironic that the "help" forum is also restricted, on which "newbies" like me might have questions but they are not allowed to inquiry on such forum...

Thanks for your reply!

~ja
Some of this was brought about to eliminate those low life scumbag scammers trying to take your money with sales. Seems to have worked. They can't be bothered to hang around for 10 days or x amount of posting. Probably go to FB. 😆 I've seen a few there.
Ron

·
Registered Insane
Two 2003 VRSCA's: CTHULHU is Black/Sterling, N/A ; EVIL TWIN is Anodized and S/C
1,405 Posts
Yeah I got taken on FB by a PayPal scammer. For a V&H 2-1 Comp. Series UNICORN exhaust. Luckily I only sent him a $50 deposit "pending a shipping quote" which never happened. He insisted on not using "Goods and Services" for "Tax reasons". Never again! Glad we have this security feature here on 1130cc. Anyone truly interested in the valuable information we have here would be willing to make 10 posts and wait 10 days...even if a few of those posts revolve around "why can't I..." Those still count towards the 10! And take my advice...no matter what, even if they make you pay the fees, ALWAYS utilize "Goods and Services". "Friends and Family" has no recourse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts