Votes: 21 61.8%
  • airfx air shocks

Votes: 13 38.2%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for the next add on my fellow dx'ers its eather hog pro black magic indy rims and matching rotors and pullys, or air fx airshocks

·
Registered
878 Posts
Im in the same situation myself.I think Im going with wheels first cause I have the cash for them now.The shocks are cheaper so will be easier to buy later if Im a little low on the funds then.

·
Registered
322 Posts
:them: If you've got the cash, do the wheels. The wheels will make a bigger visual impact and the shocks will come soon enough.

P.S. Must be rough to have to make such a "critical" decision!:)

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know it is.. thats what happens when you have a damn good payin job and no girlfreind or kids..

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well just an update, i orderd the rims, rotors and pully from jerry today.. awsome guy to deal with.. just have to wait for my rear rim to come in, 2 damn weeks :( oh well pics will fallow..

·
Registered
878 Posts
Be sure to post some pics niterod.Hopefullt ordering my wheels next week too!!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
gstern75 said:
Im in the same situation myself.I think Im going with wheels first cause I have the cash for them now.The shocks are cheaper so will be easier to buy later if Im a little low on the funds then.
:them:

·
Registered
519 Posts
nightrod81 said:
well just an update, i orderd the rims, rotors and pully from jerry today.. awsome guy to deal with.. just have to wait for my rear rim to come in, 2 damn weeks :( oh well pics will fallow..
Don't forget to order the correct spacer or you will be pissed when you cannot install them as I was... Need a left spacer (I think you do for DX - now I am not sure)!

·
Not from 'round here
1,632 Posts
nightrod81 said:
:notworth: great choice! my front should be in next week Rear is due in FRIDAY! (ordered seperate) did ya get the 260 Metz on the back?

http://www.hogpro.com/imagebox.php?name=pic/part-pic566.jpg

Attachments

·
VividDX
206 Posts
Definitely put some pics up when you get them on. Those are the same wheels I called about. I went with the Legends air ride shocks and the progressive front springs for now. Been waiting five weeks for the Legends. The wheels will probably come later.

·
Not from 'round here
1,632 Posts
Kevin, come see 'em in person.....are ya signed up?:deal:

1-NightMare
2-04vrscb
3-screamin' joe
4-DanB
5-SawDawg
6-Strangeman
7-Shadow11
8-Brett (?) from IN
9-Robert from IL (QwkRod?)
10-some dude who's name I couldn't understand.
11-al-v-rod
12-Electro & Sheba
13-zcat
14-RNTRACING (+5/6)

Thats it. Maybe folks have made reservations and didn't mention they were with the 1130cc.com group??

Second 1st Annual Dragon Rally 16-19 Aug 07

CLIK>>> http://www.1130cc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Electro said:
:notworth: great choice! my front should be in next week Rear is due in FRIDAY! (ordered seperate) did ya get the 260 Metz on the back?

http://www.hogpro.com/imagebox.php?name=pic/part-pic566.jpg

yes ofcorse i got the 260 out back, i do now also.. im going to be selling the stock rims and tires i think here when i git the rims in.. and damn i thought i would be the only one with indy black magic rims, please send me a pic when you put them on..

·
Not from 'round here
1,632 Posts
nightrod81 said:
... i thought i would be the only one with indy black magic rims, please send me a pic when you put them on..
man i must have looked at every rim on the internet before I saw those HogPro Indy Blackmagic. Had to have 'em! :deal:
Pics? you bet! I can't wait to show 'em off. New Joker Machine mirrors and shiftrod also....:dance: yee-haa!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts