Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the pass through connectors that you can purchase for the stage 2 light?

And if you do the core change do you have to send your light in before he will send his product to you? Or will he ship right when you order and wait to get your stock light? I cant wait...

Thanks
Kyle

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
pass thru connectors are for hooking up the stock signals/ swingarm signals..etc..to the new light, some people use the stage 2 (which has integrated signals) and their stock signals at the same time.
I am sure Joe will work with you on the core charge, so you have no down time...Just E-mail him.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Shawn

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
Hope this doesn't sound stupid, but I was worried the lights might be TOO bright. I know, I know, "there's no such thing as too bright", but I'm worried I'll piss off the guy behind me.

Any thoughts on this anyone? This is my only hesitation, I too LOVE the look of these L.E.D.'s.

KARAF

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
Karaf the only time they are REALLY bright...is when you hit the brakes, and that is when you need it the most...i do not think they will pi$$ anyone off.

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
KARAF said:
Hope this doesn't sound stupid, but I was worried the lights might be TOO bright. I know, I know, "there's no such thing as too bright", but I'm worried I'll piss off the guy behind me.

Any thoughts on this anyone? This is my only hesitation, I too LOVE the look of these L.E.D.'s.

KARAF
The person behind you will more than likely back off.Cuz he's eyes will be hurting from the brightness. :thumb:
Being bright the cager will be able to take notice better.don't wanna hear"I didn't see you" :bash:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree with vrodvinny on that one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts