Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a previous post about a situation with of my se2 breaking up after putting on a vance an hines 2-1, due to poor tuning i believe??? Is there anything i can do to help this guy get it right, or eat the money an go elsewhere??

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
if they messed up the first time, would you really trust them again?

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know!

I know what your saying. I just hate to eat the money. I gave this guy about 250$. Thanks for the advice. Just wish there was some kinda link or something I can give this guy to help him map it right. Would driving the bike with the backfire approximately 50 miles to a different tuner hurt the bike????

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
I know what your saying. I just hate to eat the money. I gave this guy about 250$. Thanks for the advice. Just wish there was some kinda link or something I can give this guy to help him map it right. Would driving the bike with the backfire approximately 50 miles to a different tuner hurt the bike????
F that tell him to make it right. You don't care what it takes, you paid $250.00 for a service & product that you have yet to recieve.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha! F-in A ripple!!! I think he should make right to. I just don't want this guy to blow my shit up. Ive heard you can burn a valve. Is it safe he can't really hurt it can he. I only have 6800 miles. I'm 27, a rode motocross my whole life. Don't know why this guy would even give it back the way it's running. I know back pressure. This is backfire.

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
Haha! F-in A ripple!!! I think he should make right to. I just don't want this guy to blow my shit up. Ive heard you can burn a valve. Is it safe he can't really hurt it can he. I only have 6800 miles. I'm 27, a rode motocross my whole life. Don't know why this guy would even give it back the way it's running. I know back pressure. This is backfire.
It's BS, Tell him... You're in the motorcycle business but can't get this right?. Why did he even take the job in the 1st place if he can't get it right? He need's to figure it out. You're not paying him anymore $ to do so either. $250.00 for backfiring? Hell, I could've done that for ya, lol

·
TURBONATOR
1,366 Posts
I myself would not let him touch it again, it is very clear that he has no idea what he is doing by your posts. Why in the hell would you want to go back or try to supply a link of some sort for him to try to understand what he is supposed to do. RED FLAG RED FLAG And yes he can hurt your motor RUN as fast as you can and dont look back, write it off as a lesson learned if no refund.

·
Premium Member
11,352 Posts
What j=kind of fueler are you using? Is this a power commander?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts