Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my Road Gluide setup.This is a two sets for the price of one set.There is full blown touring set and a sports set,some
of the pieces share both mods,also this is`a Willie G signiture set.
To start with both sets were chrome plated then gold plated,which made for a great base,then art work and real flames were applied.The art workis on the front of the fairing,and the air box.
The fairing is a HD road gluide sold by cycle visions.The mounting brackets are custom,and install on the fork neck and the engine guard.In the fairing is a Pioneer avic n3 touch screen system with
one of the nicest GPS unit around,also plays CD,DVD,AM-FM radio,
and is I Pod ready,plus your phone comes thu the system.Very kick
ass.The front bezel has turn signals on the sides,and has a smoked
lens over the head lights.Theres a fat fender for the touring mod and a sports fender included,the rear,and the Franlin air box share
both mod.
Heres what you get for $ 6,500.00 plus frt.
Saddle bags,side covers,rad.side covers,rear fender,2 front fenders
Road gliude fairing with all gauges by HD with white faces,Pioneer avac n3 auro system,Franklin custom air box,chrome engine guard,mounting brakets that when not touring can become hiway foot rests,quick disconnect wind shield.
This set will come in a foam lined alum.case I made for shipping
all these part to Canada for plating.You will not find anything like it,
and has less then 30 days of usage with the Road Gluide mod.
This price is firm,and I will not part it out.Please pm me if you have any questions,and theres more pictures in my gallery. Roge

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts