Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
I may have a solution to get that out of the bottom. In the MEdical field there are things called Magill Forceps that you use during difficult intubations to help guide the ET tube into the lungs. The are kind of like hemostats but they are about 6-8 inches and have a curve to them. They may be able to get in ther and grab ahold of that lense and pull it out. If you know someone that can get you a pair it's worth a try
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.