Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this picture somewhere on the intraweb. Does anybody have one fitted? Do they come in black or do I need to ceramic coat it?
Any info would be helpful

Many thanks

Chancer

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Technophobe

Okay how do I get to place a picture in a thread please?

Chancer

ps.I have managed to upload it to my gallery

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Chancer

There are quite a few threads on this already. I agree that the V&H site is a bit thin on info but try the forum search.

Also, cmashark has the pipe fitted. You can probably get it ceramic coated by a third party too. V&H only sell a chrome version.

I'm having it fitted at my 1,000 mile service along with the Fuelpak (or you could use the SE race tuner) along with the SE air cleaner.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Soda

As the picture had the V&H.com logo on it, I thought they might have had the sense to make it in black.
Let me know how it goes when you get it fitted please.

Many Thanks
Chancer

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts
Here ya go Chancer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spartan
Now that's exactly what I wanted to do. You must be head of the IT Logistic Division of the Spartans.:notworth: Thanks for that. Nice looking exhaust eh?

Regards
Chancer

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've seen the DX with the exhaust fitted - the chrome one that is :)
Originally I thought it would have to be black but actually it looks great in chrome on a vivid black DX. I imagine it wouldn't suit a denim bike as nicely.

From what I've heard and seen on the site, the pipe is not too loud at lower RPM but does pick up on acceleration.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Whats the trick to getting the photos into the message..

I can only seem to attach photos as attachments??

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts
When you're writing a post, you'll find a yellow button with a moon and mountain on it. You have to enter the URL for the picture in the pop up that appears when you press the button. To get the URL for the picture, right click on the picture and select properties. You should see an address line for the picture. Copy the address line, the paste it into the Pop Up. You're all set then.

·
Registered
512 Posts
]QUOTE=Dark_HD_07]When you're writing a post, you'll find a yellow button with a moon and mountain on it. You have to enter the URL for the picture in the pop up that appears when you press the button. To get the URL for the picture, right click on the picture and select properties. You should see an address line for the picture. Copy the address line, the paste it into the Pop Up. You're all set then.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Dark_HD_07 said:
Here ya go Chancer.

That, I'd buy.:notworth: I called V&H and asked if could get it in black, or if they'd ever make in black and the customer service gal seemed miffed, like I was not even close to the 1st one to ask. She literally yelled, "NO, NEVER!"

It goes on an all black bike:confused::blahblah:

·
Registered
203 Posts
No shit...they advertise it for a blacked out bike and only make one in chrome. I like the black alot....I hate the chrome.

Is this picture just shopped or did some one black coat one?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts