Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
What about Max? I'm sure someone here has his contact information. If not, maybe Frank?

·
Frank
4,316 Posts
What about Max? I'm sure someone here has his contact information. If not, maybe Frank?
Been speaking with him for over a month.

Was ready to do the work, then I saw pictures of what he had. The unit had quite a bit of rust on the housing and headers and he wanted it fixed up. Since I don't have a ceramic coating facility, and hi-temp paint would not look good, I told him I would not be able to install it in a manner that he (or I) would be happy with until the rust issue was resolved.

There was also a number of missing parts and pieces (spark plugs, coolant splice, hose clamps, etc, not a big deal), but they would need to be provided by the installer as well. I told him I would take what I needed from a new kit and charge only for what needed to be replaced.

I also offered a new turbo system (I have one in stock) and credit for his used one, for an 'out the door' price of $2700 including tax and installation.

That's about all I could offer.

I also sent a message that he could try 'lbrown' since I'm pretty sure he is not too far from him.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I would say go with Frank... lbrown would be good to but only a little closer as he is stated Conroe area of Houston he is only about 3hrs from Dallas metroplex already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts