Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up an '06 SE which came with these Bub's pipes on it.
Sounds and runs great but would rather try and find a set of Jug Huggers and sell these ones.
Does anyone know the name of these pipes and what they are worth? Have searched around and haven't seen these pipes before.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have searched around and haven't seen these pipes before.
Makes two of us! I just picked up an '03 with these very pipes. I have read about Jug Huggers and Bub 7 but there is very little info on these pipes which appear to be a set of headers and mufflers.

Man, are they loud!

Does your bike have a tuner? Mine does not, maybe it's been flashed. Bike runs well and plugs don't seem to indicate a lean condition however I am wondering if these pipes still require some kind of revised fuelling.

There is a guy on youtube running these but there isn't any info in his video and it's very old. Also see a pair of these on eBay from a wrecked bike but again no real info on them other than that they are BUBs.

If you do find anything about this system please let me know. I'll be sure to do the same.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

·
Registered
15 Posts
Found a thread here with the same pipes for sale, there is a part # P/N 05-1257CG and a name for them "Slash Cut Cones 2-2". Alleged to rob some horsepower and are loud (which I can attest to).

Sorry can't post links yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts