Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Sorry G. My Computer took a shit and I lost my SERT Software. I have to find my disks again to get it up and running. Drop Hafnutz a line. I know he has the requisite software.

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bike runs out great thanks for the help with the map, The map had the knock sensor turned off so I turned that back on before installing the map.

I hope to get the bike on the dyno soon to have the air fuel check.

Thanks again Greg

·
Premium Member
6,248 Posts
Bike runs out great thanks for the help with the map, The map had the knock sensor turned off so I turned that back on before installing the map.

I hope to get the bike on the dyno soon to have the air fuel check.

Thanks again Greg
Greg,
I forgot to mention that I turned that off to match the setting I saw in the MT5 version you sent.

The other thing I noticed and didn't mention is that the RPM limit was raised from 9100 to 9500 so this 9500 value was used in the MT6 version I sent.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
This map is for a 1130 CC turbocharged engine with larger fuel injectors but I'll leave it up to Greg to post the map. The last I heard he hadn't tested it so that may be why it hasn't been posted.
Thanks, I particularly meant how to convert from .5 to the.6 files, other than copy-pasting the tables in Excel.

·
Premium Member
6,248 Posts
Thanks, I particularly meant how to convert from .5 to the.6 files, other than copy-pasting the tables in Excel.
You need version 4.7.7 of the SERT software so you can open both .MT5 and .MT6 versions of the tuning files. You could then use Excel and copy back and forth to the .MTx tuning files or just use the SERT software.

I open up two instances of the 4.7.7 Tuning Mode application, load the .MT5 file that you want to copy in one and a suitable base .MT6 tuning file in the other. I then copy the tables from the .MT5 version into the tables of the .MT6 version and save the .MT6 file with a new file name.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts