Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to go for a morning ride and well today wasn't that day!!! I started the bike fine, no issues at all and then it just stopped. there was no spluttering or hesitation, it just turned off. Then tried to start it, cranked but wouldn't fire. It's been doing that all day. Thankfully I was able to persuade my more mechanically minded friend to come check it out. He found that there was no spark coming from the rear coil. We checked codes, and these have come up. p0261, p0263. p1351, p1354.

Have replaced spark plugs last month, ran fine no issues until today. Also has a TAB Performance fuel system attached.

Any ideas?

· Registered
6,471 Posts
Decided to go for a morning ride and well today wasn't that day!!! I started the bike fine, no issues at all and then it just stopped. there was no spluttering or hesitation, it just turned off. Then tried to start it, cranked but wouldn't fire. It's been doing that all day. Thankfully I was able to persuade my more mechanically minded friend to come check it out. He found that there was no spark coming from the rear coil. We checked codes, and these have come up. p0261, p0263. p1351, p1354.

Have replaced spark plugs last month, ran fine no issues until today. Also has a TAB Performance fuel system attached.

Any ideas?
Disconnect the TAB and try it again.
Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts