Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the look for a helmet for my VRSCDX 08. I rather have a full face one, tand saw the Bandit one as one of the best good lookings, but then I realized they are showroom helmets, not ECE certified. At this point I am thinking of a AGV K%, not the best match style wise but it is safe and reasonable in price. Does anyone have a better recommendation of somethign more in line with the VRod aesthetics?

Thanks!

·
VRSC est -03
2,504 Posts
Shoei. Schuberth. Arai. For serious riders.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Try going to some local stores also and try their helmets. In this way, you can choose the one with the best fit.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I wear a Shoei Qwest. Always been a Shoei guy. The Qwest is similar to the RF series helmets, but is made for more upright riding like the V-Rod. Love mine.

Edit: Looks like the Qwest has been replaced by the RF-SR.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I wear the RF SR as mentioned above. I find it extremely quiet and comfortable. It's also just over 3lbs so it's pretty light too. Plenty of air flow with two top vents and one chin vent, all of which can be opened or closed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Calm down, it's not that big of a deal that it's in the DX category. Bunch of pissy ass people on the forum lately.
I am calm but you seemed to have missed the point. This should be in a different area where he might get more opinions not just those who have a DX:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Na if I was angry the words would have been much stronger. But to be clear there is a place called GENERAL for such posts. And this Forum is specific to the DX not helmets.

I was merely pointing out the obvious

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
Thread killer - Shoei Modular ! ever since I exploded a disc in my neck in a full face helmet and laying there all claustrophobic I need to be able to open the front for air - it's a great setup and the Schuberth's even better - Good Luck !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts