·
Registered
215 Posts
U G L Y that helmet don't have no style IMHO

:)

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
HEY I have that helmet, very comfy actually. Thats it I am digging it out of the garage and taking a picture.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
luxlamf said:
HEY I have that helmet, very comfy actually. Thats it I am digging it out of the garage and taking a picture.
I just knew you would post on this,only I thought you'd be all negative about it.I wanted real bad to say that I was gonna get one just to piss you off but changed my mind on the post.

Damn:banghead:

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
ElrodontheV-Rod said:
I just knew you would post on this,only I thought you'd be all negative about it.I wanted real bad to say that I was gonna get one just to piss you off but changed my mind on the post.

Damn:banghead:

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:
Sorry to disappoint but it was the 1st helmet I bought actually, than replaced it with a MoMo Komposit and now Novelty.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have that helmet too. It's a little too big but it's cool. And cheap. I saw it in CAMO color. How cool is that?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Nate552 said:
That Momo is sweet. I like the Roof Boxxer helmets too. Too bad the dollar is so weak....
Ducati Dealers in the USA sell MoMo now.

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Screw in a couple antenna's and where your fly wing backpack.....whala...your the national bird of Mexico.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts