Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop a quick line and say hello! Just got my first VROD a couple of weeks ago -- 2005 VRSCB. All I can say is awesome - about this bike; about this website and more so about this community!! I've learned so much just being here a couple of weeks!! THANK YOU TO ALL!! The only problem I have now is trying to divide my time up between riding, modding or checking out more of this website!!

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
ROGUEMTB said:
Just wanted to drop a quick line and say hello! Just got my first VROD a couple of weeks ago -- 2005 VRSCB. All I can say is awesome - about this bike; about this website and more so about this community!! I've learned so much just being here a couple of weeks!! THANK YOU TO ALL!! The only problem I have now is trying to divide my time up between riding, modding or checking out more of this website!!
Welcome and thanks for posting in my poll!:vrodforu:

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
ROGUEMTB said:
Hey Rogue! Congrats! Where are you in Albany? What color is your bike? I saw someone on a B Tuesday night in Guilderland at the bottom of Carman road (146). I was with a big group of 20 or so bikes, and I was the last bike. as I was coming off Western onto 146, I noticed what looked liked a Blue and Black (or maybe just black B Model). What that you? Probably around 7-7:30 p.m.

Get a hold of me. There are a bunch of V's around here, but I don't know who they are. I always see the when I am in the car going the opposite way. Let's ride sometime.

Michael

·
Registered
577 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks all for the welcome!!

pegdragger said:
Hey Rogue! Congrats! Where are you in Albany? What color is your bike? I saw someone on a B Tuesday night in Guilderland at the bottom of Carman road (146). I was with a big group of 20 or so bikes, and I was the last bike. as I was coming off Western onto 146, I noticed what looked liked a Blue and Black (or maybe just black B Model). What that you? Probably around 7-7:30 p.m.

Get a hold of me. There are a bunch of V's around here, but I don't know who they are. I always see the when I am in the car going the opposite way. Let's ride sometime.

Michael
Michael,

I was out on Tues - and on 146 - and my VRSCB is black but my helmet and jacket are blue and black..... Ironically - I was on 146A + 146 in Clifton Park going to Rte 9, not around Western or Carman though..... I live in Loudonville and work in Ballston Spa, so Rte. 9; I87; Rte 146A & Rte 146 have been the main drags. Glad to hear from you and would definitely like to ride sometime.... Nice to know there are fellow V's near by and also on this website! Will definitely be in touch to go ridin'! Let me know when you're out and about.....
~Mark

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
welcome, good choice of bikes, look around learn and enjoy

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Welcome.

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts