Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just wanted to introduce myself. I came across this forum recently and cannot tell you how nice it is to see others that share the passion and love for this bike. I myslef have had my 02 since it was new and have done countless add-ons. I need some help with a few things, but I will ask for help once the hello's are out of the way. :thumb: I will post pics once I learn how to use this forum more.
BTW,Anyone here from the midwest??? :ride:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:vrodforu: :thumb: :kaz:

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
welcome, KCVROD -- great that you found us! If you look in the Midwest registry, you'll see that many of us are from the midwest. So, tell us what you've done to your bike so far?

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome to the forum KCVROD, always nice to have another v-rodder here to share our passion.

Max

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
Best people in the whole darn internet, right here, YES, right here at VRF.

Ask away. We'll try and give you UNBIASED :rolleyes: opinions.
:vrodforu:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Welcome to the end of your free spending days, we have ideas that will keep you broke and that's a understatement. We love our bikes here and that's real, enjoy the ride. I was born and raised in the Chi moved to the east coast now serving in Germany. Many options to choose from enjoy. :vrodforu:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.