Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm Jamie Lowry, 27 yrs old, live in Little Elm, TX (N of The Colony). I ride a 2003 V-Rod (Aluminum). I put the Dual Corbin Seat on with backrests (black and gray fake snakeskin). I have the V-Mod pipes from Steve at Mainstreet Motorcycles. Flame grips, flame footpegs, engine guard, flame highway pegs on my engine guard. Super Sport Windshield. Reduced reach handlebar. New front wheel from Performance Machine (Monaco Model). The hard saddlebags. Rode to Sturgis this year!! Stayed from Sunday til Wednesday. Am buying a two bike trailer with shower, toilet, sink, refrigerator, and A/C to take next year and the years to come. Will probably stay at the Buffalo Chip from now on. Look forward to meeting those of you who are in the area (and any others I may run into!).

Will put some pics of my bike when I get some new ones (shortly).

Later!
Jamie Lowry
Dallas, TX

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome Jamie, I think your going to find that we have several members in the DFW area. We need to have a get together in the near future. Don't be surprised if you run into Jeannie since she takes pics for the little elm paper.

I'm going to move this to the new to V-Rod community.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Hi Jamie, and welcome. There is a HOG club dinner ride from the Allen store tonight (riding to the Spring Creek BBQ (78 & 190))- maybe I will see you there. And Max is right -= we metroplexers need to have a get together.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Jamie,
Thank you for the introduction and welcome to our little World.Please put you add up again.IT won't disappear now!;)

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I wonder if I should add that word to the filter (gidday)?:rofl3:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts