Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all 1130 forum members!

My Name is Philippe Masse and I work for Zeel design. I’m proud to now be part of the forum!
I think that this will be a great opportunity to have a direct contact with Vrod owners from all around the world!
This will allow us to show and make available to you some of the unique parts we built for our custom bikes that are not available anywhere else.
We will also be able to have direct feedback from you about our products and to develop new products based on your experience and desire.
I would also like to organise group buy for the forums member and Facebook fans.
We can also make unique custom parts for your project and lower the cost by making them available to other members.
I’m really thrilled about these new opportunities and I’m really looking forward to hear from you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for all your questions, comments, parts request...
I will make sure that I personally answer all your requests and questions.

Please go like our Facebook page.
It s the best way to stay inform of our latest projects, custom parts and promotions.
www.facebook.com/zeeldesign
You can also go on our website at www.zeeldesign.com to see our entire product line
Please note that all prices listed on our website are in CAD$ !!!
It’s time for all members to save big with the exchange rate !!!
Around 25% rebate for USD$ !!!!

Here s a quick list of the services we offer:
- Exclusive north American distributor for NLC products (we just reviewed our price list)
- Wide tire kits for all models
- Custom wheels in all sizes (oem replica or custom design)
- Mono swingarm kit (up to 360)
- Unique vrod handle bars (with or without integrated cluster)
- Driver and passenger pegs relocation
- Engineering, computer-aided design (CAD), Finite element analysis testing (FEA)
- In-house CNC programming and machining

Once again, I’m really looking forward to have this unique opportunity to talk directly with so many Vrod owners from around the world!

Philippe Masse
Zeel design

·
Registered
193 Posts
What's the difference in the $2800 300 swingarm kit vs the $1100 300 swingarm

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kwikcoupe,
Tks for your interest
The 1100 $ swing arm is just the swing arm reworked for a 300 (18x10,5) and necessary hardware.
The kit also includes the front pulley offset kit. Not just an offset pulley but a pulley with bearing support.

Honestly, we will probably remove the 300 swing arm only from our website. Most of the time, when we sell the swing arm only, we end up selling the offset kit after. As long as it’s on our website, it’s still available.

And don’t forget that the prices listed are in CAD. With the current exchange rate, you are saving a lot !

·
Registered
193 Posts
Any chance of getting a 26 tooth front pulley. That's alot more weight to move. I use my stock swingarm as my air tank for the air ride. The added volume of your welded swingarm would be nice. I run 120psi. The stock swingarm handles it like a champ.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem getting a 26t front pulley that would work with a 300.
A 26t pulley will definitely change your bike!!!
Just send me an email with the parts you would like to have and I can send you a quote.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts