Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... I'm not technically new, but this is the first opportunity to post pics of the new and improved 'Rod. As some of you who belong to the HD forum may remember I was hit by a car in August. New mods -- courtesy of Geico.

Ozzy Customs -- Chrome w/ blue ghost flames. Sean -- you're a righteous dude.:notworthy
V-Mods/PCIIIr/K&N/topless/dyno'd = 117.5rwhp/74.9tq
Add one TurboTech 28T = Road Rippin' Carnivore
V-Mod's golf club mirrors + hi mounted turn siganal = a signature "V"/fung shuei flow thing from the front perspective.
Custom seat -- good support... no longer look like a circus bear on a bike. (the strap stays Ketsugo:goof)
Doc's Stage 2 -- awesome I tell ya!! Painfully bright at night.
Radiator intake grilles -- BP.... quite frankly, one of the best looking mods on the bike

I invite ya'll to see additional pics in the gallery.

Ride safe -- wear your dadgum helmets!!!

humbly yours,
Mike

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Welcome Back!Looks Really Nice!How's she Run?;)

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I like those blue flames.

Glad you could join us.

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KAZ -- I really don't have a broad data base...... I love it. It really scampers. I failed to mention I had it dyno'd. I let one of the guys down at the dealership ride it-- "fastest Harley he's ever ridden." To think I was being a wuss about switchin' to the 28T...... what a blast. (Talked to Sam for awhile.....great guy. Thanks for the steer.)

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mike -

Bike looks tight - what hand grips are you wearing?

-Jason

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Mike,
Welcome (back/over) Glad to have ya! Bike looks great! I thought I was the only one to sport the Diamond plate look!

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts