Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, my name is Justin, and just took ownership of a new to me 2006 Nightrod with 10k on the clock. This is the first Harley I have owned, and I have to say that I "get it" now, this bike rides and runs pretty amazing.

Just a little info on me, 36 years old, live about 30 min north of the Pittsburgh Airport, I ride offroad moto and street, and recent bikes own/owned include an fz09, ktm200xcw, yz250, nc700x, tw200, drz400s, roadstar warrior, aprilia tuono, rc51, cbr954rr and an er6n.

I am not a big fan of hwy riding, but realize its a required evil at times, I really just enjoy the backroads and twisty's we have here locally, solo rides are awesome to clear you mind and take in all the cool scenery we have here, but going out with a few good friends for a destination ride is always great too.

Anywho, I hope in the near future Ill be able to contribute as much to the site and its members as I have received from all the current members while lurking around trying to decide on this bike.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Welcome to the form. Formally from Western Pennsylvania, 30 miles south of the airport. A great form, more knowledge then any Harley dealership. Ask a question, you will probably receive multiple answers.Good luck with your bike. Dave

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Just got the wheels on the night rod powdercoated black, and got it all back together, went for a long ride last night, man this bike feels good. I love my roadstar warrior, but this thing just fits me like a glove and makes me smile way more. hope to see you on the road one day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.