Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just got here from the VTF... great place! Its nice to see so many familiar names. I live in Puebla, Mexico (60 miles south from Mexico City) and ride my 2003 v-rod almost daily!

Hope to learn a lot from you guys...

Litox

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome Litox, I guess you get to ride year round down your way.

Max

·
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are blessed with year-round riding weather down here. You dont really appreciate it until you live in other places. I lived in Germany where it really gets cold and in Phoenix, AZ where it really gets HOT! Although one thing that can really make you forget about the nice weather is the condition of many of our roads here :p

Greetings from VW Town!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Germany? I spent 9 years in Germany myself. 3 at Spangdalom (spelling) and 6 at Ramstein. Went to High school at K town high right on the 20 mark straus. I went back later for a 90 day reforger but that does not really count since all 90 days was spent in the field.

Max

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Welcome to the Family!Did you get your bike in Mexico or ship it in from the state?
:cool:

·
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought my bike here at the local dealer. The price here is pretty steep, exactly $24,041 USD. However whenever I visit the USA I bring parts with me or I order them online and have them shipped to Mexico.

I love browsing through the forum.. it really gives me here in Mexico a broather spectrum to customize my bike. I am the only one in Puebla who has ordered parts from Rizoma and Heavycycles, for example so my bike, for local standars, is really nice (nothing compared to Kaz or Ketsugo's bike for example)

Max: I lived in Wolfsburg for 2 years (High school)... I really enjoyed it, however my time in Phoenix was better (...had Las Vegas very close!)

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Hey Litox, I know what you mean re having a few brothers to talk to about the bike, it's not real common where I live either!:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts