Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Hacker
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am located in the south jersey area 10 mins east of philly. I started riding last year after taking the MSF safety course. I began by renting harleys from my local dealer. I have ridden every model at least once, lol. But, once I tried the v-rod, I really liked it. After shopping for 3 months, I finally found the deal I wanted which was really good. I picked the bike up last week!

My first mod is going to be exhaust after I hit 1K miles
:) :ride:

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
hello and welcome

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Welcome......Vineland area here....Need any work done, give me a shout.....

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
welcome

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
doubleclutch said:
Thanks. What is the name of your business?

It's called being retired with nothing to do LOL.....until September that is....then it's part time with the local school board....

But really, other then the engine, I have had probably every other part off of the bike at one time or another for mods or replacement parts....Need any assistance, let me know....

·
Hacker
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mustanggt said:
It's called being retired with nothing t09o do LOL.....until September that is....then it's part time with the local school board....

But really, other then the engine, I have had probably every other part off of the bike at one time or another for mods or replacement parts....Need any assistance, let me know....
Thanks, that is good to know. Right now I am waiting till I hit 1K miles. Then, I will start exhaust shopping :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts