Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a V Rod owner yet. Joined the forum since I'm leaning towards getting a V Rod. Didn't know there were so many different models of the V Rod. Read another post on the forum that pointed me towards wikipedia. So, to learn more about the V Rod, I joined the forum to read and learn about the bike. I've owned and ridden over the years the Honda VTX1300R, Honda VTX1800N, Harley Davidson 1200C Sportster, and Yamaha YZF R1.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Not a V Rod owner yet. Joined the forum since I'm leaning towards getting a V Rod. Didn't know there were so many different models of the V Rod. Read another post on the forum that pointed me towards wikipedia. So, to learn more about the V Rod, I joined the forum to read and learn about the bike. I've owned and ridden over the years the Honda VTX1300R, Honda VTX1800N, Harley Davidson 1200C Sportster, and Yamaha YZF R1.
Welcome. You will find a wealth of knowledge on here.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome, and good idea to look around here before you buy. Learn the differences in the models and choose which model suits your needs the best. They are all similar and fairly bulletproof. Just subtle differences over the years. Mid controls, forward controls, different wheels, rear wheel width. body parts have changed over the years. Lots of info here, use the search function, days of reading.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you kindly for the warm welcomes. I will definitely be using the search on the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts