Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks!

I have been reading and learning Your posts for the last month.
I received my v-rod on friday. I live in Oslo in Norway, and the v-rod came from north of the Polar-circle with a truck. The winter will last for at least 2 more months, so I will have some time to do some customising...

The bike is '02 with SE pipes, filter and download.
I have been riding H-D since '85, starting with Panhead-bobber, through EarlyShovel-chopper, to Evo in different street-race setup's, and my current bike is a Fat-Boy.
I have also done some drag-racing in the street-classes up to '98 with the Evo in a 114" setup.

My plans for the v-rod:

stage 1 (mostly for the looks)
- lowering-kit (1")
- lower riser and drag-bars
- 2-1 exhaust, not decided which yet..
- spoke aluminum wheels; 21" front - 18" X 200 or 240 rear
- slim seat, as low as possible

Stage 2
Since I have been infected by the drag-race virus I want to do some engine modification, as I learn more about the engine and setup...
the Big-bore kit sounds interesting, together with matching cams, headwork and injection set-up.

Kare
http://home.no.net/karera/

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome Karera glad to have you here.

Max

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:vrodforu:
When you ready to Spend allot of Cash and Go Really Fast Let me know I think I can Help! :diablo:

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fast...

Super Kaz said:
When you ready to Spend allot of Cash and Go Really Fast Let me know I think I can Help! :diablo:
Well, I am about to sell my other two bikes, so maybe ther will be some CASH to spend... and from what I have read so far, You probably can give me some good (and excpencive!) advice
:cheers:

I wonder: did You race at Las Vegas in october? I was there for the weekend to follow swedish Charley Karling Top Fuel racing in Screamin' Eagle Nitro Harley class, and I was realy impressed by the fast v-rod's!

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Yes I was there friday but had problems after my 3rd pass .I was the one with wheelie bars and Bright Rossi Suit! ;) I just spoke with Tripp Nobles today ."#1 V-Rod Racer" he's in town for a few weeks doing a Harley Press deal! :kaz:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts