Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I don't really have a Harley-yet. I was into the sport bike scene. I started out with a 1999 Kawasaki Ninja 250, graduated to an Yamaha FZR 400, then had a Yamaha R6-sold that almost 2 years ago. I've been without a bike since. :(

Within this past year-the Harley bug bit me-hard. lol The bike that really caught my eye is the Night Rod. Hopefully they will have one at one of the Harley dealers I will be visiting today.

Anyways, enough babbling, just wanted to say hello. :)

·
Dustin
696 Posts
Welcome HarleyGal!!! Good luck, I hope you find the V-Rod your looking for.

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Look around for more info and ideas.. Glad you found us!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
welcome, i am from miltown also. cant wait to get back from this hell whole and enjoy the weather. drink a beer at summerfest for me.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. This site is very cool, and has quite a bit of info, so I'll be busy.

Splatz400 said:
welcome, i am from miltown also. cant wait to get back from this hell whole and enjoy the weather. drink a beer at summerfest for me.
Thanks Splatz. I'll make sure I have one for ya. :cheers:

Were you at the 100th anniversary bash?

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :vrodforu: :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome to our little spot in the world from a fellow Milwaukeean.

·
Registered
49 Posts
HarleyGal said:
Thanks guys. This site is very cool, and has quite a bit of info, so I'll be busy.

Thanks Splatz. I'll make sure I have one for ya. :cheers:

Were you at the 100th anniversary bash?
for a little bit, i was home on leave. brought my 50cc with a 125 kit and 4 speed home and got laughed at by two biker cops downtown on water street as i was riding a wheelie down the street. :moped:

I skipped the rally and all that, all i had was my car and the 50. shit i still have beer from the 90th that my mom would never let me drink bc i was under now its skunked. :barf:

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
:welcome: :vrodforu: :welcome: :thumb: :vrod: :wazzup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This site is awesome! Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. Just got back from the Harley dealer, and they wished me luck in finding an 07 Night Rod. :( They did, however, have 2 left over 2006 v-rod's for $11,995.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 46 Posts