Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi :D I`ve only just joined, I just wanted to say hi, I`m called Colin, I live in cornwall in England, I`ve ridden sports bikes for the last 20 years, I`ve now decided to have a change and my R1 is being sold tomorrow and I`m picking up my 2007 night rod special on Thursday evening :D:D:D:D:D, I can`t wait, it`s running a vance and hines indy pipe and a fuelpak, it sounds awesome ! not ridden it yet though, going to feel sooooooo different to what I`m used to but I`m sure I`ll love it :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
hi :D I`ve only just joined, I just wanted to say hi, I`m called Colin, I live in cornwall in England, I`ve ridden sports bikes for the last 20 years, I`ve now decided to have a change and my R1 is being sold tomorrow and I`m picking up my 2007 night rod special on Thursday evening :D:D:D:D:D, I can`t wait, it`s running a vance and hines indy pipe and a fuelpak, it sounds awesome ! not ridden it yet though, going to feel sooooooo different to what I`m used to but I`m sure I`ll love it :D:D:D:D
Welcome Colin. R1 to V-Rod is certainly a dramatic change! That said there are many, myself included, that moved from sportsbikes and are all super happy! Enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts