Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello... we're newly registered here, but have been lurking for years.... what a great site you have running.... :notworth:

We have not fully become a racing team yet, still have some i's to dot and some t's to cross, but we hope to be up and running next summer at our home track; Milan Dragway, not far from our homebase in Detroit, Michigan

http://www.milandragway.com/home.html

We have a rig and a trailer and a mildly modified 2004 VRSC that is at the time, still displacing 1130cc's

we have tested and tuned our bike enough that we believe we know what it's capable of as it is right now.... we plan to add a power adder as well as increase the displacement over time, ultimately we'd like to have our v-rod running low 9's in the quarter, which we see here on this forum can be done!!

We believe we will have major sponsorship from a foundation here in Michigan, but I cannot say much more untill we've reached a deal.

We have been and will forever be accepting minor sponsorships so as soon as we have that sorted out we will provide a link :heart:

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Welcome to 1130cc.

If I may offer one bit of advice. Don't let this happen to you. DMX...

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Welcome.

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
Welcome to the club and the dark side. This is the only web site for V-rods that has it all, info, ideas, drama, etc, etc.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
welcome!

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Welcome!

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
:vrodforu: