Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gents,

I realized the other day that I have not properly introduced myself to the forum prior to posting. For that I apologize. I would like to thank all of you for the valuable input I have been able to get from both PMs and normal posts prior, during and after to my recent purchase of an '08 DX in the Classified section of 1130cc.com

I am very impressed with the camaraderie that exists here and I am looking forward to being a part of it and contributing where I can.

Location wise I am based in Oman in the Middle East so will unfortunately not have the immediate opportunity to ride with the most of you but should any of you be planning a trip to this part of the world, where the riding is fantastic I might add, let me know.

Again, thank you for your help so far. I hope to be able to give back. You have a great thing going here!

:)

/J

·
boo
5,211 Posts
welcome! you're living in a beautiful place - i've had the good fortune to visit a half dozen times or so, and have thought how much fun it would be to ride there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Sir,

indeed, a very beautiful place. Should you ever find yourself heading back here, let me know and I will make sure we find a bike for you.

welcome! you're living in a beautiful place - i've had the good fortune to visit a half dozen times or so, and have thought how much fun it would be to ride there.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have fun here,Ride safe,
Always Ride like everyone is trying to KILL you. Why? because they are...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts