Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you order the "safety strobe" with the Good Dr's Stage 2 or Ultimate Rear package, or did you opt out, and why?

If you added them, did you get the red or the amber strobes?

What are your feelings about them now that you have rode with them awhile?

Also, any reactions to the front LED turn signal running lights would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Fred

·
Registered
765 Posts
I chose NOT to get the strobes. I felt that with the Doc's Ultimate LED package I was pretty visible even without. IMHO they're more annoying and distracting to other drivers than safe. However, I did get the brake light modulator!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I agree with mdrsteve, I got he stage 2 and turn signals, I also have the Signal Dynamics Back-Off modulator.

I also check with the VA State Police and they weren't very encouraging regarding having them. His lights are good with out them and driver's don't need anything else to distract them.

Dave

·
Registered
974 Posts
I , Just moments ago , ordered the Stage 2 light set up and did not want them(strobes), I do not want to confuse the IDIOTS that drive in the "big city" I work in .
It is hard enough for them to understand that when the red "thingy" lights up they are supposed to stop ! I am waiting around for the clear lens though. I am buying them sight unseen because .......
1. Joe has been one of the most trustworthy individuals to do business with us.
2. Joe has not went back on his word, or down played anyone's intelligence.
3. Joe has repeatedly satisfied his customers both with and without his pants on.(I am hoping they are on when he takes care of me)
That is my opinion and I am keeping to it .... :2cents
BobT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts