Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a victim of the dreaded ejecting tail light due to a massive pothole during rush hour traffic here in Milwaukee I ordered a Stage II Stealth tail light about two weeks ago and was disapointed to hear about the 6 week lead time. Joe was real nice on the phone and offered to help me out since riding my rice grinder for that long was going to drive me crazy. Living in WI means I only have a few more months of pleasant riding weather after all.

Turns out that Joe had a spare HD tail light hanging around from his R&D. He offered to send it to me provided I offered it back to the board when my new light came. Well the new light hasn't come but Joe came through and sent me the stock unit! As soon as my real light comes - I'll give it to the next poor soul who orders a light from Joe because you lost your stock one. Going to have to wait a few weeks yet though until my new one comes in.

:notworth: THANKS SO MUCH JOE! :notworth:

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
I'd have to say that Joe is the best I've ever dealt with. His product is the best too. I love my V taillight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts