Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone dealt with Heavy Cycles lately? Considering ordering a Stage 2 non-V with integrated turn siganls....Emailed them on how long the wait would be or if any on hand never got a reply back from them leary about ordering from a buisness that does not respond to emails when someone makes an inquiry let alone sending over $300.00 for a tail lamp.Have read all posts seems to be most praised light out there....just seems like no recent posts.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
Joe (heavycycles) does not charge your credit card until he ships your light.
His phone number is on his website, feel free to give him a call.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just jumped the fence and ordered,on the side of the fence that is going to get my azz kicked by my old lady if she ever finds out I laid out 3 bills for this tail light:broke::spank::bash::hidesbeh::chainsaw::chair:

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Just jumped the fence and ordered,on the side of the fence that is going to get my azz kicked by my old lady if she ever finds out I laid out 3 bills for this tail light:broke::spank::bash::hidesbeh::chainsaw::chair:
It's worth it , and its easier to seek forgiveness than permission :)

·
Where to next?
248 Posts
Anyone hear from Joe lately? I sent him $50 to replace the cover and he has not returned phone calls or emails in the last 8 months. Anyone know what I can do next?

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Joe has been busy shoveling snow, twice a week!

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
he was breaking shovels and cleaning up dog poo today. oh yea, he was correcting me on my grammar also.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
He's California Dreaming.......

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
Keeping a diary of your periods, including the number of pad or tampon changes and occurrences of gushes can be very helpful for your doctor in diagnosing your individual problem.
:rofl::rofl: wtf:rofl:

·
Where to next?
248 Posts
Ok, I got an email from Joe saying he found my box and was going to mail it but that was a month ago. Anyone hear from him lately because I really would like a return email or phone call (my box would be best case scenario because he delivers awesome products)!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I had an email exchange with Joe on 25 Mar regarding a light order. My initial contact to him was via the HeavyCycles website using the Contact link. He had responded to me via email within a couple of hours.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
I also exchaged emails with him and told me he was having a little bit of difficulty moving to another state and was doing his best to catch up with old orders. We'll probably see him around soon since I let him know people were very interested here in his tail lights :grouphug:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts