Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a stage 2 tail light from heavy cycles and Ive been trying to call, email, enquire through their site...everything and I cant seem to get any response. Im planning on ordering a light through their site but I wanted to touch base with them first. What does it take to get ahold of these guys???

Ryan

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I believe He is in the process of moving to CT for some godforsaken reason.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is he still filling orders do you know or did he shut down until he gets the move over with.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,002 Posts
He's driving a truck for his move right now probably. He picked it up yesterday.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alrighty then! Thanks LLcoolK. Im just wondering if I put in a order on his site how long it may take to be filled.

Is there any vendors for his products?

At least he is moving a little closer!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well....just made an order...so now we wait and see....

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
I am a vendor for Joe - you can send me an order and I will help out best I can...

name-
address-
city-
state-
zip-
phone-
e-mail-
year & model bike-
1130cc forum name-
part number and description of part you want-

fill this out and send to me in a PM and I will follow up for you..

no worries - glad to help out...

Sharkey

·
Registered
48 Posts
Heavy Cycles??

Can anyone point me in the right direction with Heavy Cycles? I ordered and paid for a tailight last July and haven't seen it,sent several emails,can't get ahold of anyone, can't even get my money back. I understand the whole moving thing but it's December and still no response. This is the order # and when I paid.Would have liked to had it on the bike,can still even ride here in BC, no snow.

Heavycycles
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 1373
Detailed Invoice: https://www.heavycycles.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=1373
Date Ordered: Sunday 11 July, 2010

Products
1 x VRSC LED "V" Stage 1 Taillight (HCL5007) = $224.95
Lens Selection RED
Sub-Total: $224.95
United Parcel Service (1 x 2lbs) (Canada Standard): $18.12
Total: $243.07

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Can anyone point me in the right direction with Heavy Cycles? I ordered and paid for a tailight last July and haven't seen it,sent several emails,can't get ahold of anyone, can't even get my money back. I understand the whole moving thing but it's December and still no response. This is the order # and when I paid.Would have liked to had it on the bike,can still even ride here in BC, no snow.

Heavycycles
Detailed Invoice: https://www.heavycycles.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=1373

Products
Lens Selection RED
Mine took 9 months to arrive but was well worth the wait . I think Joe is quicker these days but obviously his moving will have set back.
No charge was made until my light shipped though - are you sure your card has been debited?
Hang in there - its a great product and worth the wait.

Steve

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Mine took 9 months to arrive but was well worth the wait . I think Joe is quicker these days but obviously his moving will have set back.
No charge was made until my light shipped though - are you sure your card has been debited?
Hang in there - its a great product and worth the wait.

Steve

:them::them: bet u were not charged ,they dont take ur money until they ship it out ,but that dont change the fact ,he is an ugly fella who needs to wear pants ,lmao, how his wife ever got pregas, i will never know ,haha

·
Registered
52 Posts

Heavycycles

Products
Lens Selection RED

I'm guessing that you probably have a bit of a wait. I ordered mine April 13th and still haven't heard anything. I haven't been charged yet however.

·
Official bike nut
1,099 Posts
I have been trying to get a hold of him myself. I wanted to ask some questions about some of his other products, namely the "Tail Bones" modules. I have emailed him repeatedly and have gotten NOTHING back. Lucky for me, I ordered my tail light long, long ago when Joe was an active contributor here on the site. I understand moving can be tough, but if he is no longer in business then I believe he or someone should let us all know.
Joe has a terrific product and from what I remember stands up for it, but lately..........

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
i told him to take a break from stump breaking the cows and come over here and tell everybody to settle the Fock down.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I've got a stage 2 (non V) light with the pass through wiring that I'm willing to sell. If anybody's interested shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sent a pm, Ill take first in line for it GB.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Anyone happen to have an update? I have had mine on order since April 13 and can get no communication. I have heard this is usual, but GhostRider Customs has a notice stating: WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS ON THIS ITEM, THE VENDOR DOESN'T RESPOND TO EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS, AND I'M TIRED OF DEALING WITH HIS INABILITY TO SHIP IN A TIMELY MANNER! SORRY!
Just wishing I could get an answer as to whether the order will be filled or if he is indeed no longer in business. Kind of a bizarre way of doing business. I have no problem waiting if I know I will eventually get my part, but if not I'd like to know as well so that I can start looking at other solutions. I know he had a big move, but his website states that he should be back in business by Oct. 13th or something.

·
Ride safe!
680 Posts
Anyone happen to have an update? I have had mine on order since April 13 and can get no communication. I have heard this is usual, but GhostRider Customs has a notice stating: WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS ON THIS ITEM, THE VENDOR DOESN'T RESPOND TO EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS, AND I'M TIRED OF DEALING WITH HIS INABILITY TO SHIP IN A TIMELY MANNER! SORRY!
Just wishing I could get an answer as to whether the order will be filled or if he is indeed no longer in business. Kind of a bizarre way of doing business. I have no problem waiting if I know I will eventually get my part, but if not I'd like to know as well so that I can start looking at other solutions. I know he had a big move, but his website states that he should be back in business by Oct. 13th or something.
Pretty sad. Did they already charge you?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Pretty sad. Did they already charge you?
No charge which is great. But at the same time, I would like to know if at some point a charge is going to show up and if I should use the funds for something else. Problem is that I really want one of these lights. No one really makes anything that compares. I went through 3 custom dynamics lights on my warrior and swore I'd never buy one for this bike.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
joe's still in business, i'll call and ask him to respond on this, he makes tail lites like no other and its one of them deals that if you can't wait then move on and get it someplace else. but like was stated above. it compares to NONE! its a custom lite hand assembled by one man at his house. he doesn't charge until it ships. if you cancel theres plenty more in line that will be happy to take the lite you don't want. thats the way it is and it isn't going to change. he also makes other electronics for other company's that put "their" name on his product.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts