Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Trainer to The Enemy
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my Heavy Cycles Stage 1 'stealth' today - plug and play install, here's what it looks like:

...and the wife's pussy in the top of the picture...:angeldev:

(The 'Beware' stone on the right was her idea BTW)

Also attached, what it looks like switched off - matches the rest of the bike!

Attachments

·
I'm 'avin hoops
695 Posts
:them:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
WOW!!! Your bike looks GREAT!!!!! Will you please post some more pictures of the paint job and exhaust side?????

The light looks great on there too!!!

·
Trainer to The Enemy
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Couldn't find any pics on here of a stealth on a DX though, hence the post.

Ahh now... the paint...

The problem with that is that the lacquer used is such high gloss that no-one has been able to get a decent shot of it yet. Not even the painter... :banghead: and yes I am planning to get more of the same done on the rear fender come winter time.

Here's the best so far... was done by Raptor Superpaint, working out of our local independent HD / custom shop, REBS, in Cambridge UK... have a look at http://www.rebsmotorcycles.co.uk

I said I wasn't sure whether to do flames or tribal, but did want it as ghost orange --- it's the same orange as the logo but goes much darker when ghosted with an airbrush. So he did flames with tribal heads - and tucked the flames 'behind' the matt stripes, making it all match up by building up the matt stripes with matt laquer so it all lines up with no ridges! :notworth:

He keeps phoning me to take it to shows and put it on his stand, due to the amount of interest it is generating --- I'll put some Heavycycles cards on the back when I do... :D

Second pic is the exhaust side, taken at the Euro Rally in South of France in May - pre-paintjob, stock system with black Remus cans.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks for the post. I haven't seen a tail light like that yet. Love the black look when it's off.
I see you're in the UK.... wonder if I can get one of those in the US.... guess I'll Google Heavy Cycles when I'm done here..

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
pacanis said:
Thanks for the post. I haven't seen a tail light like that yet. Love the black look when it's off.
I see you're in the UK.... wonder if I can get one of those in the US.... guess I'll Google Heavy Cycles when I'm done here..

or click on the link in my signature :D

Thanks for posting the pics, Mr. Flame!

·
Riding to Valhall
166 Posts
pagan_flame said:
Ahh now... the paint...

The problem with that is that the lacquer used is such high gloss that no-one has been able to get a decent shot of it yet. Not even the painter...
Mirror mirror on the airboxcoverfacingthewall, who has the shiniest paint job of them all?:D

WOW! That IS shiny!:plause:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts