Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you to all who have Brians "4 Play 4 Ever" on your threads. Its very heartfelt and appreciated to know you all will never forget him. As he is in my heart forever.
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts......I know he's riding in Heaven for sure.

Love and Peace!
4PlaysDAD

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Mr. Raguso, it was an honour to have met and ridden with your son Brian during the short time that I knew him. He will be dearly missed by our Detroit Brotherhood, but most certainly won't be forgotten.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I never talked to Brian on here but from how everyone talks about him, he must have been a great person. I've lost my father a few years ago from a car accident so I know how it feels to lose someone very close, the only thing I could say is as the days go by the feelings your having get easier. god bless you and your family.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Thanks you sir for posting.
Thoughts and prayers continued for you and your family.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Mr Raguso,

Thank you for sharing your son with us. It is an honor to be his friend.

RJ

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Mr. Raguso,

Your family continues to be in our thoughts and prayers. Rest assured your son will never be forgotten.

·
----->
7,589 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to share. Only know your son from this vrod family. There's alot of love for Brian and we'll never for our brother 4 Play 4 Ever aka Brian.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Brian is flying over my shoulder every mile I ride.... I will always look back on great memories I've shared with him.

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Johnny HotFoot said:
Brian is flying over my shoulder every mile I ride.... I will always look back on great memories I've shared with him.
:them:

He rides with me every day....

HH

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Thank you Mr Raguso, for posting. I never met Brian physically, but I sure feel like I knew him. One day, we will meet......

And again, Welcome to the Forum :)

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
i was wondering when you were going to post.. what a great pic of brian in your avatar..

it was a pleasure to know brian .. even for the short time i knew him ..there was always laughter where ever he went or at least that smile..

its an honour to have you here now.. thanks for joining us..

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
Sorry for your loss

Never met Brian but wish I would have.

Take it one day at a time, God Bless.

JW

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Mr Raguso,
I am sorry for your troubles and grateful to have the good fortune of being here to learn first hand what a great deal your son meant to so many Forum members. We know he will not be forgotten here.
Please know we appreciate the courage and heart it took to join us and hope you will always consider this place on the web yours too.
God bless you and your family.
Best,
Lil

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
I only met your son once and it was a pleasure to have met him. I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
276 Posts
just an absolutely moving and loving statement. thank you so much mr raguso.:heart:

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
So sorry for your loss.

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
My family was touched by your son. I did not know Brian long but did feel a special friendship was developing. We are very sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Mr. Raguso, your son will always be with us. I met Brian one time two weeks before the lord took him. I am sure Brian is making many people smile in heaven.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts