Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new in box, now im not sure if the 1250 bb kits come with heads, im sure they do, i b aught these a few months ago from hales, and are still wraped up in the box. selling for 300 plus shiping.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Be sure. The 1250 bb's do come with heads.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep i just read that. so yes there for sale. 300 plus shipping.. brand new in box

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
nightrod81 said:
yep i just read that. so yes there for sale. 300 plus shipping.. brand new in box
Nightrod81,

Did you ever sell your CNC heads or do you still have them ? I am interested if their still on the market.

Okieboy

·
Registered
246 Posts
SE heads

nightrod81 said:
new in box, now im not sure if the 1250 bb kits come with heads, im sure they do, i b aught these a few months ago from hales, and are still wraped up in the box. selling for 300 plus shiping.
I'm interested if you still have them. IM sent.

·
70's drag racer
581 Posts
Those heads still available. I'm interested if they are the big valves.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Heads

Elvis Coyote said:
Either the heads are sold or he dont check on this site often. He never answered my pm.

·
70's drag racer
581 Posts
I got a '08 aniversary edit comeing Dec. 7 and have everything but heads and cams to go draggin.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Elvis Coyote said:
There are no big valve heads. They all use the same valve size. You'd have to have larger valves installed. Unless you're referring to the heads used on the Destroyer. If so, you'll be buying more stuff because I don't believe they're directly compatible (you need different cams for sure).

·
70's drag racer
581 Posts
Destroyer, Zippers, or Vance Hines 1mm larger than stock. Won't install them right off the get go. Will change crank and pistons at that time also. I'm getting conflicting spec#s at the dealership on heads cam profiles etc... depending on who I ask. So I'll have to wait until the bike arrives to get that all carved into stone. Still have the Nightrod. Buying now, will see who gets the install later. So looking for them .500 cams and those heads. Trying to save a buck with the speed obsession thang.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Your heads

Elvis Coyote said:
I got a '08 aniversary edit comeing Dec. 7 and have everything but heads and cams to go draggin.
When/if you replace the heads on your new bike are your selling the old heads? I dont know if they'll fit my 06 nightrod, but if so i'm interested.

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
Elvis Coyote said:
Destroyer, Zippers, or Vance Hines 1mm larger than stock. Won't install them right off the get go. Will change crank and pistons at that time also. I'm getting conflicting spec#s at the dealership on heads cam profiles etc... depending on who I ask. So I'll have to wait until the bike arrives to get that all carved into stone. Still have the Nightrod. Buying now, will see who gets the install later. So looking for them .500 cams and those heads. Trying to save a buck with the speed obsession thang.

I have a rear head with the oversized vavles and some extra porting, it's a grey cnc head with the extra porting, I have a stock cnc head for the front to go along for a set. PM if your interested

·
Registered
246 Posts
heads

nic_a_bod said:
I have a rear head with the oversized vavles and some extra porting, it's a grey cnc head with the extra porting, I have a stock cnc head for the front to go along for a set. PM if your interested

PM sent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts