Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have people done for aftermarket headlights. I am not a fan of the fairing, I thought it might grow on me and it hasnt. Any ideas, or what has worked for others???

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
VROD4DROD said:
What have people done for aftermarket headlights. I am not a fan of the fairing, I thought it might grow on me and it hasnt. Any ideas, or what has worked for others???
Look in the gallery. There are light configurations from traditional to Johnny 5 look alikes. It's a personal choice. Good luck.

RJ

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
I've also been thinking about different headlight setups....the one that I've been leaning towards is something like a Buell Lightning/Fat Bob/Triumph dual light setup. I really like the look of the true side-by-side dual round lights for some reason...but I know that it will probably take away from the overall look of the bike....I'm still very much looking at this point so we will have to wait and see...:)

·
Lifetime Member
5,213 Posts
waterwerks said:
I've also been thinking about different headlight setups....the one that I've been leaning towards is something like a Buell Lightning/Fat Bob/Triumph dual light setup. I really like the look of the true side-by-side dual round lights for some reason...but I know that it will probably take away from the overall look of the bike....I'm still very much looking at this point so we will have to wait and see...:)
This will give you an idea
http://www.1130cc.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=31934&catid=searchresults&searchid=22917

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Yea...depends on the overall width of the lights...I'm waiting on my local dealership to get a bike in so I can poke around it some..:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts