Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im Looking To Get Away From The Factory Headlight, Its To Sleek For Me I Think.... I Want The Regular Headlight Look, Blackchrome Has The Headlight I Want, I Dont Have The Harley Part # Handy Though.. But If Anyone Has One Im Interested..thanks Mark

·
Registered
50 Posts
MARKS02ROD said:
Im Looking To Get Away From The Factory Headlight, Its To Sleek For Me I Think.... I Want The Regular Headlight Look, Blackchrome Has The Headlight I Want, I Dont Have The Harley Part # Handy Though.. But If Anyone Has One Im Interested..thanks Mark
:dance: I have a Firestar "Nova" headlite with the tri bar in it. about 6 months old,new it was over $300, allready wired just plug in and go! $175 shipped !!!!! thanks steve to see a pic http://www.weekendconcepts.com/fire-star-nova.html

·
Registered
22 Posts
Steve, I was just wondering why you were gettin rid of the nova light.Looks good on there. And I was kind of looking for a different setup on my A, and was kind of interested. Pretty decent price. Is there any problems w/ it?

·
Registered
50 Posts
decided to keep it, I getting the Road Rod fairing for my bike, so won't need it. works great! trying to decide to keep the V and spend $4000 on the kit or trade for a new Street Glide! thanks steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts