Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone removed the thing inside the head light on the low beam side i see there is not one on the high side just wandering :chainsaw:

·
Throttle Happy!
797 Posts
has anyone removed the thing inside the head light on the low beam side i see there is not one on the high side just wandering :chainsaw:
Wait long enough and it will fall off like mine did and rattle around inside. Warranteed thankfully.

I dont think the low beam light pattern would be good without it in place.

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
If your not happy with the stock light try the DDM HID's. They are amazing. I have them on mine. Jim

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
if you remove the shroud the resulting light pattern will be horrible and the light you get on the road will be damn near nil.

·
V Rod 1250...Love it
7 Posts
Hi,
Im based in the UK, can you please tell me what 'H' the bulbs are for the HID kit please as there are quite a few kits available and I am unsure which kit to purchase.
2010 Muscle

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
Hi,
Im based in the UK, can you please tell me what 'H' the bulbs are for the HID kit please as there are quite a few kits available and I am unsure which kit to purchase.
2010 Muscle
H9 and H11 for the Muscle. Jim

·
V Rod 1250...Love it
7 Posts
Jim,
Can you tell which is Low and which is main beam please, as I will only do the Low 1 to start.
Cheers Dickey

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
H11 is the low beam. I run the 55 watt kits and LOVE them. I rarley use my high beam anymore. AOW posted a link to a great thread. Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts