Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. got a rude awakening this evening... headed to the next town to grab a burger... knew I'd be back a little after dark... got to the burger joint and just happened to check for my headlight... NOT WORKING... either beam.. also tail light not working... Thankfully I noticed all this an "made a run for home" before it got too dark..

signals work, horn works, emergency flashers work, brake lights work, instrument lights work..

headlight is out and running light in the tail light is out... what are your thoughts?? is there a fuse somewhere??

thanks to all

greg
1-586-725-3225

·
Bad ride inside
505 Posts
mine was a fuse that was caused by a pinched wire on the bars.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Depending on your bike the fuse panel should be under the airbox cover just in front of the seat. Check that first. Did you do anything recemtly that could have caused this?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FOUND IT.. THANKS TO ALL.. the fuse was indeed blown.. and a new one imm. blew... then I remember... I noticed the headlight houseing was loose a week or so ago... so I grabbed the allen wrenchs and tighten it up... well it tuns out I pinched off some slightly mis routed wires... now I'm good to go.. and I THANK YOU ALL!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts