Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassup people, im the current owner of a 2010 iron im new to the forum, and i am also in the market for a vrscdx . id like to know if anyone can tell me if this headlight mod i put in pic can be done fairly easily to to the vrscdx . please somene tell me this can be done!!!!!!! thank you

Attachments

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
:vrodforu: yes, yes it can. The bike in your pict is an VRSCF, but there is a member here that installed that setup on his Non F VROD. Yes it can be done.

·
Registered
88 Posts
That light looks awesome on the muscle .. wonder how it would look on a DX. Also how much light would that give out ??

J

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
the forum member that did it has it on a DX, it does look great, but I questioned the light output and never got a response. If they are using projection lenses then light output would be maximized even though the lights appear small. If you can find out that info and share I would be most appreciative.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
the forum member that did it has it on a DX, it does look great, but I questioned the light output and never got a response. If they are using projection lenses then light output would be maximized even though the lights appear small. If you can find out that info and share I would be most appreciative.
I do as well, I also wonder of it's legality. Not that I'd run it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts