Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
in the past couple of weeks I've seen quite a lot Headlamp-Visors been sold on eBay for ridiculously high prices. This is a regular Harley part and NOT sold only in connection with a windshield. Part # is 69200-01 and it sells for under 30 bucks.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Roland, This is the same visor that is already on your bike. To get the covered look, simply reverse the mounting as TBAG809 has done. He has pictures posted in his thread.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Try this one: 67752-77T, MSRP US $12.50, that is the one on my bike. It works for me.

Dave

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
VA V-Rod said:
Try this one: 67752-77T, MSRP US $12.50, that is the one on my bike. It works for me.

Dave

Hey Dave,

Can you post a pic of your bike with it on? I`m curious how that visor fits the V-ROD.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bbruce65 said:
Roland, This is the same visor that is already on your bike. To get the covered look, simply reverse the mounting as TBAG809 has done. He has pictures posted in his thread.
There was none on my bike. I bought and installed the part I posted above. You can install it either way. It either stands more out - more 'old fashioned' - or just covers the upper part of the lens.

·
Registered
601 Posts
TBAG809,

There are a few pics of my bike in the Gallery Section with the visor on it. If you want to shoot me an email directly at [email protected] I'll send you a pic or two. To tell you the truth I really don't know how to post pics on the BB.

Sorry,

Dave

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
Here is a closeup on mine:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts