Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a set. I just discovered in '09, the MOCO welds them to the 3rd volume! :banghead: Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
The 08's have bungs front and rear and are not welded to the 3rd volume. The 07 and earlier only have one 02 sensor in them....

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
just 2008 is the only year H-D welded them into the individual head pipes..... I can weld some into a set of early head pipes I have if you can't find any...

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
The 08's have bungs front and rear and are not welded to the 3rd volume. The 07 and earlier only have one 02 sensor in them....
2002 - 2007 have NO 02 bungs from the factory...

·
Premium Member
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Better start welding! If I find a set, odds are they are not gonna be off an 08! I will send them to you to replenish. Hey - I did send you some! That's where they went! I forgot - they were on the tmax deal. Thanks - send Paypal address and total. Joe

·
Premium Member
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks, LittleJohn! My paypal trigger finger is getting itchy!! Sharkey, hold the presses! Talk about a miracle! I love this forum!!!! Joe

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
hahaha... no worries Joe...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
2002 - 2007 have NO 02 bungs from the factory...
My bad I thought the 02 to 07's had a single O2 sensor... ignore the man mumbling in the corner......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.